Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Introducing Cuddly Billy on Rednesday

Photobucket
Hi I am Billy. I am so soft--did you know that old monkeys get soft with age?? That is what is so special about adopting us old monkeys. Nannykim adopted me last week or maybe a week and a half ago......time flies when one is monkey-ing around!
Photobucket
Here I am waiting for the laudry to finish washing. I'm just sitting in the laudry room. Notice my ruby red lips and my balsom filled cardinal pillows from Mount Mitchell! When I sit here in the laundry room and I lean on these pillows the scent brings me back to the Mountains!

Photobucket
Well the whites are ready to hang! I know you have seen this RED laundry basket before, but have you seen it filled? With WHITES? This basket is sold in Walmart's 4th of July section. It would be great to haul stuff at the beach too--Nannykim is smiling about it!


Photobucket
I grant Nannykim mucho encouragement by hanging here. She likes hanging laundry before the sun hits the area--it makes her feel she has gotten ahead of the game.-- ALthough she likes the feel of the early morning sunshine too. It is soothing to hear the birds singing and the neighbors out trimming ......

Photobucket

The Whites are hanging nicely!
Photobucket
Well my friends, I hope you have enjoyed meeting me. I am so love---able and please let Nannykim know how wonderful you think I am. I am a happy little guy, that loves to play around!

Photobucket

Note:The brim of my hat does turn down to a normal baseball cap, but Nannykim was a bit lazy and didn't feel like taking another picture......save that for another day! I am just a cool dude! Other rednesday folk can be found Wednesday here: http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/ I will post this at my nannykim blog too ;-)

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Of course you are darling, Billy! A very shiny monkey, indeed! Yes, monkeys can be shiny, too! Have fun with Nannykim and the rest of the gang!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sarah said...

Billy is such a cute monkey. I need to find some of these cute ones to come live at my house. :-)